Do what you can
At St Mary’s we work by the motto ‘Come as you are, do what you can’. We seek to support all those we can in our parish, especially the lonely, needy or vulnerable.
We seek to be a safe space for all those who need it, so we are open every week day from 10am until 3pm.
The church is a space where people can seek friendship with our steady team of volunteers, a free hot meal, a cup of tea, someone to support them, prayer or free wifi.
We are run almost entirely by volunteers, and the skills of those volunteers defines the work we do. We always seek to uplift, upskill and support anyone who needs it in whatever way we can. If you would like to learn a new skill or offer an old one, provide support to others and make new friends here in Hornsey Rise then drop in any weekday between 10am and 3pm.
- Help out in our community garden, weeding, watering, planting and more
- Pack food parcels for the Hive food bank
- Donate to the food bank
- Deliver food parcels to those who are housebound
- Teach a recipe at Cook Together
- Donate to the Baby Boutique
- and so much more!